Palestinian medical sources reported early Monday that a teenager was killed by Israeli forces in the Gaza strip city of Khan Younis.
The sources told WAFA that Mohammed Nabhan 17, was killed after being shot with several gunshots all over his body in an area close to the Jewish settlement of “Neveh Dekalim”. His body was found early Monday.
In another incident, a 24-year-old Palestinian with learning difficulties was shot dead by Israeli forces near in the northern West Bank, medical and security sources said. Omar Fareq was declared dead on arrival at Tulkarem hospital after being shot in the head close to the town of Farun, the sources said, according to AFP.
Earlier on Sunday, Israeli troops shelled houses in neighborhood of al-Namsawy, critically wounding a woman, witnesses and medical sources said. A Palestinian woman was shot while she was walking in a street.
The medics confirmed that Nancy Wady 22 was critically wounded after being shot with a live bullet in her head.
Elsewhere, Israeli soldiers killed late on Sunday a Palestinian in the Ramallah City refugee camp of Qalandia, local sources said.
Arafat Yaqoub, 32, was shot dead when Israeli soldiers opened fire at Palestians in the camp, the sources added. Yaqoub was disabled since the eruption of the first intifada 1987, WAFA reported.
In Nablus, four children were injured Sunday afternoon when they confronted Israeli troops on their way to storm Balata Refugee Camp, medical sources said. The sources added that mohammed Marshood 10, was shot in the belly, Ahmed Abu Zira’a 12, was shot in the right hand and left leg, Mahmoud al-Tity 13 was shot in the left hand and Salah Fa’aour 15 was shot with a robber-coated bullet in the chest. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)